Safeguarding online privacy is important to us. Please read this policy fully and carefully as it sets out:
· What information we collect and when
· How we collect the information
· How we use the information you provide
· Who the information will be shared with
· How we manage the information
· How you can access the information we hold
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data from a number of sources including:
· our website contact form
· our online store
. through linked social media sites
What sort of personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect is limited to the level we need to deliver our services and includes, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· Phone number
· Contact address
Payments made through our site
<insert Stripe policy>
We will never share, disclose or sell you data or personal information with third parties.
How do we collect your information?
Information is collected in the following ways:
· Electronically through on-line forms
· Signing up to our mailing list
· Signing up for our online members forum
· On telephone calls, emails and our social media channels
Cookies, Website Analytics & Targeted Marketing
We us website analytics in order to provide a user experience tailored to you. We do this by looking at and analysing data from service such as Google Analytics and WIX Analytics.
By doing so we can look how our site is functioning, study trends in engagement and use this to improve our visiability, see how users navigate around our site and identify other website behaviours.
These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and in line with their own privacy policies. Our service providers may collect the following data about the way you use our site, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
Number of visitors to our site
Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page
Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site
Page response times and any download errors
Other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-ins.
We may use information collected about you to inform our social media advertising practises, in order to be able to present you with targeted advertising on platforms we use, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
How and why do we use your personal data?
Your personal data is used to ensure the services we deliver are suitable and appropriate and any data collected is only used to administer and deliver those services:
· To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you (e.g. updates to this Privacy Notice).
· To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
We may use the data collected to:
· Allow you to purchase items from our website
· To download electronic products such as our e-maps
· To send you our newsletter or any offers you have consented to recive via email.
· To updte you about any changes to our products and/or services.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not share personal data with any third parties or bodies, organisations. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
How do we manage the information?
ES-PARADIS is committed to complying with the requirements of The General Data Protection Regulation - (GDPR).
We have a Data Protection Policy which all employees and partners must observe and abide by.
We manage information by:
· Only collecting information needed to provide services, process payments, meet the requirements of our customers.
· When we need to do this we will make this clear at the point we request any information from you, why we are collecting it and how we intend to use it.
· We will not collect or keep data beyond the length of time it is operationally required.
· We will not collect, keep or use data other than what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected it and none beyond this.
· Keeping all information stored securely with password access to systems
· At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
We follow the following principles as set out by GDPR:
· Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
· Purpose limitation.
· Data minimisation.
· Storage limitation.
· Integrity and confidentiality (security)
How you can access the information we hold:
You have the right to ask for a copy of information we hold about you. This is known as a subject access request.
If you want to access this information, please contact us by email at or by telephone: 07709 417 132
We do not intend to use your personal information other than for the purposes stated in this privacy statement. Any changes to this will be amended and available here: PRIVACY
If you are concerned in any way about the way in which we collect, use, share, store or handle any of your data, please contact Debbie, our assigned Data Protection Officer:
You can activate or de-activate any cookies you do or do not wish us to use, other than those that we deem necessary to the functioning of our site.
Please bear in mind though that by blocking certain cookies, you may experience errors in the functioning of the site.
Date of policy statement issue: 25.05.2021 Policy Statement review due: November 2021